Friday, January 15, 2010

Zander you little super star!!!

Zander is our quiet little boy.. Well sort of... His sister tries to steal the stage so often that he tends to just let her. His speech has also been a lot slower coming then her, along with many of the other milestones growing up...

NOT ANYMORE!

The other day I was wearing a sweatshirt of mine around the house, and Zander pointed to a letter and told me what it was... And he was RIGHT! I thought for sure it was just luck, but over 3 days of checking and rechecking, it is official! Zander can identify (usually in CAPS) 14 letters correctly!!!!!

It all started with "K, E, N, U, O" and now we've added "M, A, F, I, L, M, R, C, S"

I am SO proud of him!!!!

I checked to see what letters Charlotte can identify... She can get "O"... and guesses at all the others :)

WAY TO GO ZANDER! You will be reading novels before long!

No comments: