Charlotte: "I'm going to eat pancakes like a princess" Me: "Okay honey, how does a Princess eat pancakes?" Charlotte: "With pepperoni!" - Hmmmm
The twins taught me that BUTTER really makes my wood furniture shine! Not so pretty on the floors or rugs or chalk board or hands or cloths or faces... But the furniture is REALLY pretty now! That was last night. This morning I went to make pancakes and remembered I needed to make a butter run! ha!
Daddy has been hard at work putting together the kids new beds! Nana and Papa bought them beautiful new beds that can be bunk beds or two twin size beds with a trundle! Last night they slept side by side on one of the beds, they did SO well! They are SO small on these huge beds though, but it still reminds me that they are growing up so quickly!
That is how our 2010 has been so far. The twins birthday is coming up quickly!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment