'Twas the night before Christmas...
We received a box for the twins from their other mom, Jennifer. I was really excited to have them open her gift and glad that this was going to be their first gift to open for Christmas!
I video taped them opening it, or well, tried to. They were more interested in playing the drums on the box and not quite sure what I was asking of them.
Jennifer got them each a bunting! Well Zander was not too thrilled to get stuffed into his so he came out of his almost as soon as he went into it so I did not get any video of that. Charlotte stayed in hers for a few minutes and wobbled around :)
Their Auntie Barbara (my sister) got them a "walker" that transitions to a "ride on" when they are older. We set that up and they've been getting the hang of it slowly. This is a short clip of what Charlotte (and sometimes Zander) does when they see the camera....
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and new year. I look forward to this year and all the fun and excitement it is sure to bring this house with Zander and Charlotte :)
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment