Sunday, August 5, 2007

Oatmeal for the soul


Or just ALL over the face! :)
Zander and Charlotte are finally eating normal food! (well, normal, baby food). August 1st I gave them their first bite of oatmeal. They were not all that impressed, but each day since it has gotten better and better. Charlotte is a messy eater, and sometimes decides its funner to spit on her spoon (sending oatmeal all over herself and me, and our surroundings).
As you can see, Zander decided he wanted to HELP me feed him, and they both do that now that they are getting food every day. Charlotte's first try of food however, well as you can see it did not turn out as happily. Since this picture, she's done better, but lacks much patience during her meal :)
I am so happy AND sad that they are eating! This is just another one of those "new's" that proves they are growing up (so fast!).
But at least they are still the most awesome babies in the world,
That makes it all better.



And this was all August 1st.... However, a week or so before that, the day before Daddy's birthday, Charlotte finally found her toes! Its SO cute to see her reach down and play with her feet, and of COURSE I had to get a picture of it :)

Other then that, August 4th Charlotte rolled over from her back to her front, and today (august 5th) Zander did as well!!! So we knew we had rock'n babies, now we've got the rollin' kind too!!!! :) (and no, I dont have pics or vid of that yet but I will try to soon!)







No comments: