Friday, June 1, 2007

June... Already here









I cant believe June is here already!
I can still remember February 2nd of this year, my parents had come out and gotten pictures done with me, and Anthony. Not even a week later we were getting "The Call" that we were finally going to become parents! That day was so crazy, I still remember what I was doing! I was washing dishes! In fact, in my excitment, I took a picture of the open dishwasher (wich by the way, stayed that way the rest of the day). I had been playing around with lighting and "self portraits" that day, so my camera was begging to document the greatest phone call in my life....After the phone call, I kept saying the word "two" over and over again... Its funny to see those pictures now, but its something I will always remember.

No comments: